PTE courses with CILL and some FAQs
CILL has the longest experience in providing PTE training in Bangladesh. Our PTE programs are run under Syed Wasi, Bangladesh’s most reputed and experienced PTE trainer who secured 90 out of 90 in PTE on his first attempt. Syed Wasi has also conducted PTE training for the PTE test center in Bangladesh for the longest period of time since its launch in the beginning of 2016. Our PTE courses are designed to suit learners of all types with different language skills. We conduct an assessment before any intake to make sure that every candidate is getting the best as per their potential.
We provide the following courses for PTE:
- Regular course: two-month long course. 16 sessions plus with two mock tests. 7-day study room facility with trainer support from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Short course: one-month long course. 12 sessions with two mock tests. 7-day study room facility with trainer support from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Unlimited Sessions (Full membership): This offer is suitable for learners who have weaknesses in English and therefore there is a gap between their current language skill and the target score. Facilities offered under this membership: PTE sessions: unlimited (until target score is achieved), Other language courses (for language improvement): Speaking, Grammar and Writing, Basic English, 7-day study room facility with trainer support from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- One-on-One training: This is a special package for one person to achieve their target score within a short period of time. It is done in 6/12/24 sessions based on learner’s level and needs.
- 6-day PTE workshop for candidates who are good in English and want a quick preparation on PTE.
Call this number to know more: 01610107213
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding PTE
By Syed Wasi